Our church leadership continues to monitor the Coronavirus situation very closely. We have and will continue to pray, consult various resources and organizations, and full discuss what the church can and needs to do during this challenging time in our world. Once any decisions are reached we will update this page with all the necessary information as well as share that information on our church Facebook page. This page will also be the place where we post various resources and activities that can be used by your family during this time.
Our Plan for ONLINE and IN-PERSON Services (UPDATED June 18th/Resources below are updated as available):
- On June 7th we began offering an in-person Family Service on Sundays at 5pm CST. This service is just for parents/guardians and their children and will be similar in structure to the Church at Home Services we have been doing during the month of May online. We have worship, fun activities, and an exciting lesson from God's Word. There is also be a special family small group time. This service takes place in our worship center and social distancing is practiced between all families and other special guidelines followed. We are live streaming this service for families not in attendance to participate. Please check our our church Facebook page for the live stream.
- On June 14th we started one in-person regular worship service on Sundays at 10am CST where we practice social distancing and other special guidelines. The service is our normal service with a few minor adjustments. We have disposable Communion kits available for you to pick up upon entering the worship center and a place for you to drop off offering. Nothing is passed or collected during the service. There is no nursery, children's, or student programming during this time. Families with kids are encouraged to attend our Family Service in-person and worship with us online Sunday mornings. Based on the current circumstance and the feedback we received from our recent survey, we expect that only a fraction of the church will return to worship with us in-person at this time. We want you to know that is okay. We expect those that are high risk or who are uncomfortable returning to in-person services at this time to stay home. We continue to offer a live stream of our service online like we have throughout the quarantine and hope that you will continue to worship with us online. You can find the service on our church Facebook page or YouTube Channel.
- Due to spacing limitations we respectfully ask that you let us know if you are planning to attend the Family or Regular Worship Service in-person by filling out the form here.
- As our in-person numbers increase and/or restrictions are lifted, services will be adjusted or added as needed.
- There will be no other services or activities taking place at the church at this time and the church building will remained closed except for these services.
- Please review our Guidelines and Procedures for Reopening.