Our Glenview Kids programming is OPEN! WE currently have two identical worship services at 9:00 and 10:45 am. Our Glenview Kids ministry will ONLY be available during our 10:45 am service. If your kids will be attending, please scroll to the bottom of this page to register each child. You will only need to do this once, initially. This will ensure that your child(ren) have a space and supplies ready for them when they join us and allows us to ensure that we are able to safely accommodate all of those wishing to join us in-person again.
What should you expect upon returning to our Glenivew Kids Ministry?
- Check-in will take place UPSTAIRS. Please enter through the main doors to check-in and receive your security tags. Kids will then proceed downstairs to their classrooms.
- Temperatures will be taken using a touchless thermometer of kids and volunteers in the Glenview Kids ministry. Those with temperatures over 100.4 degrees F will be asked to join us online instead of in-person. We encourage everyone to take temperatures at home before coming to church.
- We ask that kids 3 years old and older wear a mask to enter the building. Once in their classroom, our preschoolers will remove their masks for their duration in the classroom. We have implemented lots of fun ways to encourage social distancing with our little ones.
- Our current open classrooms/groups are as follows:
Nursery (0 -2 years old)
Preschool (3 -5 years old)
Lower Elementary (K - 3rd)
Upper Elementary (4th - 6th)
- As our numbers of children and volunteers grow, we will expand our ministry accordingly to maintain the safest possible environments.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and used frequently, each child will have their own individual set of supplies, surfaces will be disinfected frequently, and rooms will be sanitized completely after use.
For those families who wish to continue joining us with Church at Home, we will post our Online Experiences and Family Guides right here on this page each week.
Ms. Johanna, our Kids Ministry Director is here if you need prayer or resources! We know that our families have a lot of decisions to make at the present time, and we want you to know you are not alone! We serve a mighty God that goes before us, who never leaves us or forsakes us, and who gives us the strength and wisdom we need in uncertain times. We are praying for you!